Pamper yourself as you resort to
one of the popular hotels of Agra -
Quick Enquiry Form
U P Hotels Ltd.
Code Of Conduct
For Directors And Senior Management
The Board of Directors (the "Board") and the senior management of
U P Hotels Limited ("the company") subscribe to the following Code
of Conduct adopted by the Board. They would
1. use due care and diligence in performing their duties
of office and in exercising their powers attached to that office.
2. act honestly and use their powers of office, in good
faith and in the best interests of the company as a whole.
3. not make improper use of information nor take improper
advantage of their position as a Director or member of Senior
4. not allow personal interests to conflict with the
interests of the company.
5. recognise that their primary responsibility is to the
company shareholders as a whole but they should (where appropriate)
have regard for the interests of all stakeholders of the company.
6. not engage in conduct likely to bring discredit upon
7. be independent in judgement and actions, and to take
all reasonable steps to be satisfied as to the soundness of all decisions
taken by the Board of Directors.
8. ensure the confidentiality of information they
receive whilst being in office of Director or member of Senior Management
and is only disclosed if authorised by the company, or the person from whom
the information is provided, or as required by law;
Every Director and Member of Senior Management of the Company will be
required to certify compliance with the Code at the close of every financial